Summary: Today I finally finished the test I started last Monday. All I had left were some questions about the Bill of Rights and finishing a story I was reading. For the story, I wrote a wonderful little tale about Goodman Brown sacrificing a goat to protect his family, and wrote a really cool hidden subtext at the end about his faith sowing doubt within him. Reflection: I guess I find creative writing fun. It took me until now to realize this because the first part of the process is definitely my least favorite. I much prefer the "writing as I think of things" phase to the "thinking of things to write about" phase. Evaluation: This final is gonna be fine. But, are we ever going to finish "Fences"? Or are we just gonna do a test on the first act? If you read this today, try to remember to tell me tomorrow morning, please.
Summary: Today we started an assignment where we analyze 20 quotes from various poems. The quotes covered a lot of themes, from life to fulfillment to the afterlife. Reflection: I asked if it was due today and you took that and made a negative example of me for the whole class, which was fun. Other than that, we got through 2 of the quotes together, and I retook the first quiz that I got a 75 on, and made it through with a 100. Evaluation: I think an assignment like the quote analysis is good for block days. One where we can just do it on our own for the whole class, and ask questions if we need to. I don’t know yet, though; I haven’t done it yet.
Summary: Today the teacher was gone. We were told he was on a pilgrimage to Belize. Reflection: The sub mentioned an assignment for today but I didn’t see anything in Canvas, so I’ll ask about it tomorrow. Evaluation: :3:3:3 There’s nothing to evaluate Revela: R:)! j$$2!2!
Comments
Post a Comment